The British School of Kuwait(BSK) is a premium private school in Kuwait with 600+ cameras with 1.5PB storage. The basic premise of the investment was to be compliant with local regulations and international child safeguarding requirement whilst building a very scalable security infrastructure that would support site expansion and new technologies. The choice of Rasilient was made after months of analysis and testing in addition to exceptional support from Rasilient teams. The Rasilient system has proven to be the most reliable, robust and advanced system with no parallel in the security industry.
The British School of Kuwait
- Case Study – How NFDHybrid Cloud Enabled One Integrator To Change
- Cloud Recording – Setting the Standard for Data Resiliency and Cybersecurity
- What is the Quality of your Recorded Video – the Missing Piece
- Navigating the Cannabis Regulations – How can the Cloud Help?
- Foundation for Your Video Surveillance: HCI vs. SDA