Rasilient Systems offers comprehensive project assessment, planning, and solutions recommendations as part of our consulting service to integrators and Architects & Engineers
Professional services are available through Rasilient on a one-on-one customer offering. These services can provide the following:
White Glove Professional Services
Evaluation of potential video network and security risks in order to make recommendations to improve the client’s physical security safety as well as network readiness.
We assess policy and procedure and create a holistic strategy that incorporates threat assessment, environmental design, and asset inventory as well as
a scalable network infrastructure to reduce the likelihood of security incidents
Virtual Integration Service (VIP)
Virtual Integration Service allows Rasilient to work closely with Integrators and A&E firms to produce quality IP video security solutions. With a few simple questions, Rasilient
experts can get a good understanding of what the system needs are and determine the best Rasilient video surveillance product for efficiency and scalability.
Review of Overall Site (NDA available upon request)
- Rasilient will perform a virtual or in-person walk through of the site. With your input, we will utilize blueprints, floor plans, sketches, Google Earth, or specific digital pictures of the property to determine the overall scope of the project
Evaluation of Security Needs
- Using the information gathered above, Rasilient will determine an evaluation that addresses all security needs and concerns, as well as provide video surveillance best practices
Recommendations for Purpose-Built Video Management Servers and Storage
- Rasilient’s experts will determine how much video storage is needed and make recommendations for purpose-built management server solutions
Site Network Audit of your Building or Campus
- Rasilient’s industry certified engineers complete a comprehensive review of the current video surveillance system in use
- A remote or onsite of the facility is performed by Rasilient using blueprints, plans, digital photos, sketches and online satellite imagery as well as on-site walkthroughs
- Rasilient will have an in-depth discussion and a comprehensive report about security concerns and goals for the project as well as providing expert recommendations
Rasilient White Glove Service Core Competencies
- IP Video Network Design
- Migration of existing server and storage systems
- L3 Internet Protocol Design
- Large comprehensive project expertise (multi-location and multi-vertical)
Site Network Security Audit
Site Certification services, customers will be confident that their Rasilient products and security network systems are working efficiently and will continue
to meet high standards of excellence. These services and features include but are not limited to:
- Site inspection and recommendation for MDF/IDF configuration
- Testing of all pre- and post- integration network parameter configurations
- Certification of network and Storage need as long as design is followed
- Quality and safety verification to ensure all is working as designed based on SOW.
Rasilient’s system integration solutions service combines multiple purpose built servers and NFD storage systems to create a comprehensive unified scalable security solution.
From one highly complex facility, to a multi-building campus, to security system integration across multiple sites,
Rasilient will partner with your integration team to design a security solution that meets your total security and integration needs.
Configuration support can be done remotely providing the same support levels found in the Installation Support Service definition. This service requires a client representative onsite to assist in the hands on configuration.
Contact your Rasilient representative for assistance in the preparation of the scope of work.
Rasilient’s Certified Security installation support specialists streamline the deployment of security hardware by maintaining partner communication and equipment readiness.
Our team leverages its expertise by providing all system testing, certification and compliance required to uphold your organization’s policies and procedures.
End User Training
Rasilient provides technology manufacturer training on-site for the client or schedule a class in Santa Clara depending on size of class.
Your Rasilient rep can help you determine the best direction to take.
Check out our events page here to check current training classes being offered
Pre-Sales Configuration Design Services
Pre-sales services are available through Rasilient on a per-project customer offering. These services can provide the following:
- Technical assessment of submitted RFP or RFQ
- Storage and device bandwidth calculations
- Technical insight for hardware assessment and selection
- Performance based pre-installation and configuration of VMS, AI and VA software packages
- Technical and System design documentation
- Sales-to-Service technical handoff to ensure smooth systems deployment