Rasilient Systems, headquartered in Silicon Valley USA, is a global supplier of servers and storage systems. Rasilient’s purpose-built technologies and architecture enable Forensic-Grade IP video surveillance and Artificial Intelligence applications, demanding the ultimate surveillance quality and reliability to protect an organization’s interests. With offices in Santa Clara, and Dubai, Rasilient is rapidly growing.
Rasilient is the recent winner of two Government Security awards and Security Today’s New Product of the Year for Video Surveillance Storage. Their innovative video surveillance storage and server solutions keep getting attention because they are making a difference in the physical security market. These award-winning products are backed by a team of the industry’s leading professionals. Rasilient is helping its partners and clients achieve better video surveillance resulting in better security.
SUPPORT TECHNICIAN – NETWORK OPERATIONS:
The Support Technician – Network Operations team member supports Rasilient Systems Customers, Rasilient Systems Sales Engineers, to resolve technical questions and issues related to installed Rasilient Systems Servers and Storage.
The Support Technician – Network Operations team member performs the full range of technical service duties including but not limited to answering phone calls, emails and tickets while leveraging the ERP/CRM (Expandable, SFDC, and Zendesk) to provide support, order and ship service parts required for repairs. The work includes organizing complex troubleshooting, technical challenges and working with logistics.
This position serves as the primary technical support contact for Rasilient to the Rasilient customer base.
Technical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers, who may be non-technical, to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Collaborates with other employees to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with programmers to explain errors and/or recommend actions.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Technical Support Specialist Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Patience in assisting end user customers who are non-technical and be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused and action oriented.
- Takes personal satisfaction in helping customers
- Ability to handle off hour support calls
- Ability to work unsupervised / self starter.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience is required.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Certification in Microsoft, Comp TIA A+, Milestone, Genetec and Avigilon is advantageous.
- Tier 2+ level networking skills (VLANs, DHCP, DNS)
- Proficiency in Windows OS, Windows Server, 10 and 7.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Experience with system installation, configuration, and analysis.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission
- Creating tech tips, brief documents and reference materials.
- Strong logic, troubleshooting and organization skills.
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Maintain client confidence by keeping their information confidential.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Rasilient Systems provides a competitive benefits portfolio including healthcare, dental benefits, vision benefits, and IRA.
If qualified, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org