Our technology is complex. But our solutions are simple. Contact our support team to answer all your questions.
Rasilient Systems’ support team provides a complete range of support services. Please carefully review our message below, outlining the information required by Rasilient’s tech support in order to provide you with the best possible service.
Customers can contact technical support in the Americas with the following methods:
When Calling Support
Stage 1 – When calling Rasilient Technical support, please be prepared with the following information:
- Your company name
- Your name
- Product model number
- Rasilient Product serial number
- Was the product purchased directly from Rasilient or a third party such as distributor or Integrator
- Please clearly explain the symptoms with respect to the issue with the product. Be ready to perform suggested troubleshooting and/or allow dialing into the network to help diagnose the problem.
Stage 2 – Technical Support will create system notes regarding the call, troubleshooting performed and the end result.
- A case number, for reference to the system notes, will be issued to the calling onsite technician.
- The case number will be needed, in order for a Rasilient Systems support team member to generate a Return Authorization (RA).
- An RA can only be issued to a vendor who is a direct customer of Rasilient, like a distributor or a partner integrator.